Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 39: Games

DAY 39: GAMES




A box of unused games sits in the corner of a closet, unused, unplayed.  Sometimes, I get so caught up in day-to-day activities, that I forget to celebrate the divine presence; I forget to play:

- to take a few minutes to play fetch with the dog,
- to take a ride through the neighborhood,
- to find delight in the simple things of life.

Thank you, God, for the gift of play.  May I never take it for granted.

The city shall be filled with boys and girls playing in the streets...Even if that should seem impossible in the eyes of the remnant of this people, shall it in those days be impossible in my eyes also?
                                                                                                   Zechariah 8: 5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment