Saturday, March 15, 2014

DAY 6: A BOX OF COATS

DAY 6: A BOX OF COATS



I collected these yesterday, but couldn't post until today.

There's variety here:

2 thick leather jackets that kept me warm on my Triumph,
A wispy, polyester jacket that I bought in Boston because I was cold and it was cheap,
and a lovely camelhair full length coat that belonged to my dad, but is now too small.

I haven't worn any of them in years; they actually had a layer of dust on the shoulders.

May they keep someone else warm soon.

The people asked [John the Baptist], "What are we to do, then?"  He answered, "Whoever has two coats must give one to the man who has none..."
                                                                                                       --Luke 3:10-11



No comments:

Post a Comment